Physiotherapy Home Care Service
To relieve pain and loss of physical mobility, manage physical and cognitive limitations and recover from fall induced injury or any such conditions; we are brought to the door of the physiotherapists. But for those who can’t make it to that door, we at Physiotherapy Home Care Services are here to provide you with physical assessments and treatments consistent with physiotherapy to ensure and improve overall physical well-being of your patient. Our home-based care will allow you to gain your independence and instil self-management Technics for the long-run. With your faith and our vigorous efforts, we can help you back on your feet in no time!
We work on the basis of patient anonymity if it is required; our services are personalised and private affairs and only present on confidential papers.
Our services are highly cost-effective and thus accessible for all.
Our proficient physiotherapists are all experts in their work and have a sense of understanding, adapting and being respectful to the conditions and needs of the patients.
What are Physiotherapy Services? When are they home-based?
Physiotherapy is a sector of medical care that works to promote and restore physical health via diagnosis, prognosis, physical intervention, health promotion and rehabilitation. Physiotherapy home care service is when a home bound patient with restricted mobility is allowed access to physiotherapy or physical rehabilitation services in the convenience of their very home. Family members belonging to the senior citizen age-group are eligible for home based PT services but there are other occurrences which can require this option. Such as – Patient’s physical mobility is restricted thus travelling is not an option. Patient has a medical condition which is severe and leaving can pose a greater health risk than solve it. Transportation itself is not an option from the patient’s current location; simply it causes complications and is an inconvenience. So what are you waiting for? We are here to provide you with the best physiotherapy home care service in Delhi and time is of the essence so contact us soon!
Our mission is to provide the best home care therapists to your door who can avail the different and flexible programs to aid your needs. Restoring mobility, improving self-management, preventing chances of fall and injury and assuring a good-quality of life via the impact of physiotherapy expertise is what our sole mission is.
Our vision is to lower the mortality rate, preventing hospital re-admission, reducing the need for nursing home admittance, ensuring routine monitoring of senior and severe patients and prevention of expenditures in service utilisation.
Who gets the lion’s share of benefits?
Though home-based physiotherapy is centred on all age-groups and takes on varying cases of mobility limited patients, the patients who get the most benefit out of it are the ones who require specialist attention. Bringing home care physio-specialists right to your door for assistance is what we are here for. The cases which requires and benefits most from such assistance are –
- Patients who suffer from cardiovascular issues, a recent heart attack or a stroke
- Patients with multiple sclerosis
- Last stage Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease
- Neuropathy, Spondylitis, Mental disorders
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Post physical trauma such as fracture, broken bones and deep wounds that restrict mobility
What services does a physiotherapist provide?
Though we all know who a physiotherapist is supposed to be we are often still confused with their line of work. Some even fail to recognise them as medical professionals. So if you too have the question in mind that “What does a physiotherapist do?” than here’s your answer –
- First and foremost, Physiotherapists are professional care-givers thus their first step is to assess the condition of their patient. Meaning they work on diagnosis, physical examinations and lots of in depth discussion to determine the patient’s condition.
- Having determined the ailment or contradiction, they get to work in listing up a group of plans to select which suits their patients best and of course runs them by policy and insurance protocols.
- Half the patients have disabilities, injuries or other ailments which may call for specialised attention. But then there’s patients who only hope to better their health to prevent future occurrences so in light of that our therapists choose the best line of action.
- The fundamental aim of our physiotherapists is to help with limits and mobile management, restore function, enhance their patient’s ability to move, reduce or manage pain and prevent further descend.
- Physiotherapists create great impact on patient’s lives as they help to restore mobility, achieve fitness, self-management and thus brings freedom and normality back to their lives.
How Physiotherapy Home Care – Influences Patient Experience
The patients are more satisfied with home based PT than one that makes them suffer in line outside their convenient abode. Many patients forego rehabilitation services just because the inconvenience of it all and their experiences turn out to be bitter about the whole process. But physiotherapy home care reinforces the trust in these services and patient experience is profoundly affected and positively so.
- The continuity of service prevails with routine home visits which comes with follow ups, daily monitoring and consistent regimen of practice.
- Home based physiotherapy ensures the accessibility of services to all and thus avails the option of living life to its fullest.
Why choose us?
Physiotherapy Home Care services ensures that your near and dear ones get the best quality rehabilitation services at a highly cost-effective rate and with programs which are flexible as per your preference. Here we don’t go by “one shoe fits all” plan but rather understand the importance of adapting to each individual needs and deliver just that with great efficiency. Our physiotherapists are well-experienced in their field and are trained to work well with senior aged groups and disabled members more specifically.