Critical Care Services
Dwarka Best Nursing Care aim to assist lives has allowed us to provide high quality Intensive Care Unit’s at home. Finding an ICU at home can be very taxing, both emotionally and monetarily. Dwarka Best Nursing Care bridges this gap by providing you the most complete and sound supportive critical care in the comfort of your home.
Dwarka Best Nursing Care brings home ICU care service so that patients can heal at home, feel happy in the midst of family members and stay away from the risks of acquired infections in the hospital. Our Home ICU Care service is perfect for cases where no active interventions are needed on patients and the family wants a lower cost of treatment. Our critical care service is provided by a highly trained team of doctors, intensivists, therapists, nurses, and experts and is tailored to specific illnesses or medical conditions of patients. We ensure the highest quality medical care at home as our procedures have been certified by leading hospitals and medical experts.
ICU setup at home
There might be times, when it so happens that a patient requires the facilities of an Intensive Care Unit for a long duration. This can prove to be taxing, both monetarily and emotionally, especially for the immediate family members. This is where Dwarka Best Nursing Care can step in, and set up an ICU at home. At Dwarka Best Nursing Care, we understand that at no cost, do you want to compromise on the facilities being provided to your loved one.
What does it include?
ICU at home setup mainly comprises of the following:
- Critical Care Nurse: The most significant member of the ICU team at home is the critical care nurse, who will take care of the patient’s daily medical needs like giving medicines, consulting the doctor, administering injections, checking daily progress and handling all medical equipment. An experienced critical care nurse makes as major difference in the recovery of a patient.
- Medical Equipment: An ICU setup at home requires technologically advanced medical equipment. This equipment varies from patient to patient. Some of the most commonly used medical equipment includes IV stand, para monitor, oxygen cylinder, suction machine, alpha mattress, nebulizer, DVT pump etc.
- Bed Sore Management: Bedsores, if not paid attention to, can result in severe infection for the patient and hinder the recovery process. Thus, proper bedsore management includes change of dressing 2-3 times a day and proper use of alpha mattress.
- Physiotherapy: Physiotherapy helps to improve the mobility of the body. Dwarka Best Nursing Care provides well-trained physiotherapists at your doorstep, as a part of the ICU setup at home.
Why Dwarka Best Nursing Care?
- Cost effective setup with technologically advanced modern equipment
- Team of trained professionals with a proven track record of treating critically ill patients at home
- All equipment undergo thorough quality checks
- Sufficient inventory of equipment for backup in Dwarka Best Nursing Care office
- Experienced critical care nurses to take care of the patient at all times
- Nurses are constantly in touch with the doctors in Dwarka Best Nursing Care office for supervision